Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Oven removal
Here's one with a fridge.
Could start a nice little business...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Berlin...4abadacdb3
Found a couple more too....
According to the one I found on Gumtree (Cardiff area, advert now removed) the ovens can be worth around £2000.
All this reminds me of the Citroen H-van of yesteryear, frequently converted into a catering truck amongst other things. If you've never seen one go have a look.
Good luck with the removal.
03 2.0HDI Forte. I need more cash....

I see the add for £2,000 for oven, i didnt wanan get my hopes up lol, will put on gumtree or fleabay once removed, or if anyone was interested on forum, don't expect tog et that much and when list will start at £50 and see where the bidding eneds up.

Re- removing from van, it looks simple enough few bolts and should slide out, it the pipework for the gas not too sure about, theirs electrics in the front by the side compartment wich is digital dial to control the oven temp etc and can turn off the oven their, also vent will be removed with oven, has trip computer as was telling me doors open etc, don't want to ruin the electrics on van by removing the electrics for oven (if that makes sense) most my vehicles always had suming wrong with electrics, be it the key fob or window etc, this the first one that all electrics are working fine on it (not mechanicaly minded when it comes to cars/vans, it has 4 wheels and goes is my intelect), lol
Think Martin j90xxx may be weakening and interested in the oven..... Wouldnt need a bulkhead and just think of the ready cooked pies you could carry with you.....:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Berlingo Multispace 2.0HDI '54 reg Mediterranean Blue
This is now out and on my drive under tarpauling, took the outer covers off with simple bolts, then 2 bolts on bottom, and 2 bolts at the back, the flu was riveted in, so managed to cut that out, this then slid out, took myself, other halfs dad, and me other half to lift and carry to drive, so more awkward than heavy, but still weighs a bit, their is 6 large stainless steel trays inside as well, am open to offers if anyone was interested, Confusedalut:
Hi stresseddad, I'm selling some ex-meals on wheels Berlingos at the moment - http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/showthrea...light=oven

I contacted the company who did the conversion, originally it cost £8k (per van) and the insides are worth £1k! They weren't interested in buying it though so it could be quite hard to find a buyer...
I have not had the time to list for sale or get any pics yet, i will try over this week to get it up for sale, if not then will tae for scrap metal value, thanks for input.Smile
Er, do I take it that the NissanMicro has a.,........? :whistle: