Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
306 seats DO fit!!!
I've just now fit gti6 half leathers in mine using the method suggested, does anyone else find they sit too high? I can barely reach the pedals now? Also did you remove the plastic trim off the side of the seats as mine catch the door trim?
I've put a Xantia seat in; it retained the articulation cover at the base of the backrest but all side plastic came off.

If yours feels a bit high, you could section the bases and reweld...
They definantly still need alot of work, sectioning them is an option or I may just make up my own bases yet out of box section and trim it in carpet
Easyest way As "Addo" suggests :thumbsup: or make a subframe that bolts straight to the floor. I had to do this to make my Range Rover seats fit.

Just a tip, Make a sub frame then place a flat sheet on top so you can postion the seat centrally, or to elliminate either catching the door or centre console Confusedcratch:
Thanks for the advice, think I'm going to make my own bases, seems alot easier and I can position the seat where i like. Just wish I hadnt cut up the standard seats now, I'll try get a picture once I'm sorted
To anyone who has fitted 306 seats in a Berlingo, do they flip forward and slide? I have a 3dr mk1 Multispace so will need to retain flip & slide function?
(27-12-2012, 03:12 PM)darryloh Wrote:  I have just spent the last 4 hours fitting a set of half leather 306 seats to my berlingo, they fit onto the berlingo runners very easily, no welding, just drilling, only worrying part was cutting the old seats off with a slitting disc. Its then a case of drilling holes on the berlingo runner/bases, and use the bolts from runners on 306 seats. They sit at the perfect height and look as if done from new, very pleased!! Smile

What mk Berlingo do you have Darryl? Need to do something about the front seats on mine. 123,000 miles and it was on a fleet for the first 4 years so they're pretty dead. Big Grin
Anyone got a detailed guide? I'v just come to fit my ph3 306 thinking its be simple but nothing lining up no threaded holes on the 306 seat
You've read the first post haven't you? The berlingo base needs drilling to suit the holes in the 306 seat, then use a nut and bolt... ... ...
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.
Yes I had read the first post....

I'v sorted it now. What the first post didn't says is that 2 of the holes aren't threaded. So nut and bolt job. Also didn't mention that you have to cut a tube in the 306 seat to discover one of the holes.

I'v found that the plastic along the side the seat backrest lever and lower base height adjuster catches on the door pocket so you can't shut it. I'v also found I'm an inch off center of the steering wheel. And high up!

[Image: null_zpsc8a45569.jpg]

[Image: null_zps0b1f6f4d.jpg]

[Image: null_zps53850f30.jpg]

[Image: null_zps8741acc4.jpg]

The seats been mounted centrally there not much room to move the seats across as you'd just be risking strength.

In the last pic once you remove the runners you can see in the lower right one of the holes is covered up by a tube this needs to be cut.