Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone bought an automatic?
I always liked the dumpy looks of the Nemo and seen loads of low mileage autos for give away prices. I take it the autos are crap?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
Dave.

08 Citroen Berlingo MkIII 1.6 hdi Vtr 90. It's gone. 'Twas a bad'un.

Yes I am an angry old fart.
Or maybe the nemo is crap??
Hello demag i don't think there well regarded in any form but find out for you self take one for a test drive then you can make your own mind up instead of someone doing for you. Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hi I Have a friend who has one I have used it they same as belingo same spec ect although I would not buy one I like the  manual instead as I found when use the auto it uses more fuel and very thirsty so I think this is why they low mileage I maybe wrong but he don't use it much though only to his mum out on a sunday really
Hi,
Missus has auto Bipper (same as the Nemo,Qubo).
Loves it. 1.3 TD and auto!
Gearbox a bit clunky when changing down coming to a stop but that's the tiptronic box for you.
She described it as driving an Atco lawnmower pulling a garden bench! Better when loaded up, and it takes loads. Basically an empty van.
I discovered that when it was traded in at a main dealer it moved to a trader and had it advertised at the price the main dealer gave on it. Autos are bargains.
Love my 6 speed auto Berlingo. I reckon its more economical than my neighbours 5 speed manual.
Stu
Love my 6 speed automatic
They are not the same as a Berlingo, more like the C2 & C3 robotised manual before.
They are not dreadful in Auto form, it's just that the Nemo is a poor vehicle anyway in My view. 
The ride is very bouncy & they have very limited room in the back. The 1.3 Diesel engine is not a great unit, even worse than the 1.4 before it.
I put 120,000 miles on my 1.4 Bipper without any issues except for busting the heatercontrol box - gutless on the motorway but perfect for driving about town.

The autobox should return a better MPG than manual and i would regularly see 60mpg with the manual.
Previous Berlingo: 2015 1.6 L1850 90ps In Artic Steel inc Look Pack and Lighting Pack.

Previous Berlingo: K9 2018 Driver M 100ps in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack

Current Berlingo: 2021 K9 Driver M Pro 130ps EAT8 in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack