Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 meets
Quote:Maybe they have, but a bit of feedback would have been nice. Two days to go and not one person has said they would but already got things on, or bit too far or any other excuse. With the amount of people that have looked at the post, it just seems to me that the majority on here are ignorant, or just boring gits [Image: sad.png]'

For me, I'm happy to participate in forums, but the thought of sitting in a field all weekend talking about Berlingos (as it's the only thing we have in common) doesn't appeal to me.

Instead I am going to be putting just under 600 miles on my motersickle.
That said, I wish you a great weekend!
You obviously didn't read about the other things there, and it's an afternoon, not all weekend. Anyway enjoy the day out on the bike, and watch out for them bloody cyclists !
(27-05-2016, 11:33 AM)Col Wrote:  
Quote:Maybe they have, but a bit of feedback would have been nice. Two days to go and not one person has said they would but already got things on, or bit too far or any other excuse. With the amount of people that have looked at the post, it just seems to me that the majority on here are ignorant, or just boring gits [Image: sad.png]'

For me, I'm happy to participate in forums, but the thought of sitting in a field all weekend talking about Berlingos (as it's the only thing we have in common) doesn't appeal to me.

Instead I am going to be putting just under 600 miles on my motersickle.
That said, I wish you a great weekend!
I couldn't have put it better myself, and let's face it, much as I like my Berlingo, it's not the most interesting of vehicles. It's a French van-based car. That's all! I could tell you all about it and the work and minor mods it's had done in less than 5 mins..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
could always have a competition to see who can fit the most junk in the back
Well I had a great day, 240 Skodas, over 30 vintage cars and bikes, great weather and 2 more berlingos owned by forum visitors. Only a couple of pics of mine tho

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Image: 1a144ced7c2cb2400d8e1c315ea2a699.jpg][Image: f41a5e71692dd4c881f7e4d2085c2328.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Yorki for this post:
  • ron
Just found this post. I'd be happy to meet up given its not too far away. In Durham here.

Anyhow bear in mind the volume of berlingo turned into campers surely this would make a great camping trip, at least for 1 night. Seeing everyones camper conversions in the light of day has got to be an additional benefit of sharing all our common interest in the berlingo?
Here I posted a response to a negative post by a now removed spammer.
Can't seem to delete, so I've posted a explanation instead.

Mark

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk