Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Just thought I'd say hello!

I've got a 2005 2LT HDI, done 137K since new, now with a AMDRO Boot Jump in the back, which has made me take up camping again (thus the moniker), using a Campright SUV tent which attaches with an " “alligator clamping sleeve” that easily disconnects from your vehicle, allowing you to leave the SUV tent behind as you go about the day’s adventures. "   Any it works !  Now to have a read of the threads etc.
Hi camperlingo welcome to the forum, that sounds like a nice set up next time you are out camping take a few photos and upload onto the site. There are quite a few on here that use their berlingos as small campers and after info on what stand alones fit on the back.
Are we there yet????? Huh
Ex 1.6hdi van now 3 seater 1.4 multispace
Hi & welcome.It's good to have a long term Berlingo owner with us.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
(02-09-2015, 08:12 PM)ron Wrote:  Hi & welcome.It's good to have a long term Berlingo owner with us.

Thanks,  Actually not my first berlingo, one before that in 2002.  I continue to enjoy the berlingo ride, aiming to keep this one long term, don't think the engines run in yet, they say 200K here!
(02-09-2015, 07:32 PM)Tomcat3 Wrote:  Hi camperlingo welcome to the forum, that sounds like a nice set up next time you are out camping take a few photos and upload onto the site. There are quite a few on here that use their berlingos as small campers and after info on what stand alones fit on the back.

Will do, but at this stage I don't know how to download the photos here - hints please.
Hello campberlingo you sure your on the right site long time since iv'e had boot jump or a bonnet one but hey welcome to the forum  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy