Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 seater Berlingo?!
(19-08-2015, 12:39 PM)doofer Wrote:  So are you saying that people shouldn't worry about dangerous cars that aren't insured?

The fact is that lots of people did get injured and died when things were less regulated.  Obviously all those who died aren't around today to go on about the good old days.

If you blindfolded yourself then ran across the M25 and didn't get run over then does it mean that it was a safe thing to do?
You only have to look at the death rate in India to realise what unregulated/ un-enforced driving laws can do to it.
How many photos have you seen of dad, mum, and several kids all on a Honda 90 with no lids and usually just wearing flip flops?
[Image: anindianfami.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0-QRA2pLuGGYy5OZt2OC...YX6HkFFrbu]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyAl-PaIvM7tzICcIuScv...tTBAK0a3cQ]
(17-08-2015, 09:17 PM)minisandfords Wrote:  http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...obcid=soc4

What's going on here then? Surely an aftermarket conversion, they don't look like Citroen seats!

Shame about the short MOT though, otherwise I would be tempted...

Good for scrap only.Dont people have a nerve expecting payment for ,not to put a too finer point on it " crap " .Steer clear.
Yes, don't think I will be going anywhere near it!

Interesting to hear the strong opinions on modifications though!
(19-08-2015, 12:39 PM)doofer Wrote:  So are you saying that people shouldn't worry about dangerous cars that aren't insured?

The fact is that lots of people did get injured and died when things were less regulated.  Obviously all those who died aren't around today to go on about the good old days.

If you blindfolded yourself then ran across the M25 and didn't get run over then does it mean that it was a safe thing to do?

LOL Good one i will see if i can get the misses to play blind man's bluff  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

My Parents used to have a Bedford Rascal many moons ago, the two front seats were separated from the rear by a sold Mesh bulkhead and me and my sister used to ride on a bench that was bodged in behind the bulk head (Already in when they bought it) and it had no seat belts.
There was no windows in the back and none of the rear doors had internal door handles so once you were in you were stuck till someone opened the door.

According to my dad it used to roll in corners and if you slammed the anchors on it would just lock up and slide out of control due to the tiny/skinny wheels it had. The front end had no protection from impact other than your knees and you could smell the engine while driving as you were literally sitting on it.

Brilliant memory's as a kid but makes you cringe thinking about the ''What If's''
You can see why they went out of production.
16 Plate Berlingo Multispace XTR