Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does anyone know what this spring is called?
Hi all have just changed rear flexi brake hose on the offside and noticed a small spring dangling about. Think its something to do with the brakes and how much weight is in the back of the van. Anyway it has snapped and just dangling about so need to get a new one but dont know what its called. You can see it here on the photo
Any help much appreciated
Is it a brake compensator spring?
Citroen won't sell it seperately but if you search the net there is a site selling them seperately.
Ex 1.4 Berlingo Multispace
Here you are
Ex 1.4 Berlingo Multispace
Make sure when you fit it that the valve isnt siezed.Pleanty of WD40 around the valve works wonders,then some good multipurpose grease to keep it lubricated.Its an MOT fail if its siezed or very stiff.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You have to register before you can post on our site.



(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Taking along time to heat up/warm the cabin
Last Post: jj9
Today 10:57 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 193
Next gen berlingo multispace
Last Post: Solent
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 305
Are Mud Flaps the Answer ?
Last Post: doofer
Today 10:01 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 475
Head Light Bulbs
Last Post: doofer
Today 09:51 AM
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1203
Help needed have immobiliser fault and fan probl...
Last Post: brajomobil
Today 08:54 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 134
New tablet fitted
Last Post: Andre
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 64
January Picture of the Month Contest
Last Post: Andre
Today 08:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
1.6hdiTurbo Over Boost OBD code P0234
Last Post: berlingo16hdif
Yesterday 11:00 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 14488
Supermarket Diesel
Last Post: Silverberlingo
Yesterday 08:26 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 157
2005 Berlingo
Last Post: len glover
Yesterday 07:23 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 128

Recent Visitors
Locations of visitors to this page