Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't buy one!
I bought a Nemo LX once after a brief test drive, thinking it would be a cheap alternative to the Berlingo. It could carry an ISO pallet and had a payload of 600kgs, and, as weight was always more of a problem to me then than volume, I though it would fit the bill for courier work. How wrong I was. The worst thing was the joggly ride due to the short wheelbase. You felt every bump in the road! The performance was OK on the Motorway, but the cab area had little storage or comfort for the driver (not even a cup holder). I put up with it for nearly a year (55,000 miles covered), then bought my current B9 Berlingo, ... what a relief!!
Definitely worth finding the extra for the Berlingo, I think. These always struck me as being too small. Maybe OK for an urban florists or something.
____

2010 B9 Multispace VTR 1.6 Petrol 90hp
(15-02-2015, 07:03 PM)rm008 Wrote:  Definitely worth finding the extra for the Berlingo, I think. These always struck me as being too small. Maybe OK for an urban florists or something.

I think thats exactly it. At the time i was researching the price was around the £5-6k mark, which comes under cheaper than the Berlingo + running costs are slightly cheaper...so for something like an intercity courier or a florist as you say, it's a good alternative
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here

I could have had a Nemo for less money than i paid for my Mk2 Berlingo - they sopped making the Mk2 later that same year. I looked at the Nemo and decided against it it seemed a little squashed and at the time an unknown as it was new out. Still happy with my Mk2 great little van.
Both Citroen & Peugeot have dropped the car version from their UK ranges, presumbly poor sales? Only the Fiat Qubo version remains.