Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double DIN radio in a 2010 Berlingo
Music 
Hi Everyone,

I recently bought a secondhand Berlingo from 2010 and I would like to upgrade the radio. Mine didn't come with Bluetooth and I want a radio with good Bluetooth support, it needs support hands-free calls and Bleutooth streaming. I would also like to install a reverse camera so it needs to support that to.

When doing some research I came across the Pioneer AVH-270BT this head unit does everything I need it to do + play DVD's, but that's a feature I will never use Tongue I would even prefer a radio without DVD or CD player.

I also found all the cables I think I will need from Connects2 to get it in my car without cutting any wires:
  • CTSCT003.2: Citroen Steering Wheel Control Interface
  • CTRCT001: Reverse Sensor Adapters for Citroen
Before ordering everything I decided to have look at how everything would fit into the car and I found that there is a plastic divider between the original radio and the little box underneath it. I read somewhere on this forum that you need to cut this divider, is this right? Will the stock radio and box still fit in the dash if I do this?

Will I need a fascia plate and double din adapter like this one: CT23CT01A or is not needed?

I found this forum really informative and helpful in my search for installing and aftermarket radio, but I wanted to double check if I got everything right before I throw that amount of cash at this install.

PS: Sorry for any spelling or other mistakes, English is not my native language and did not learn it from a book, but from TV and the internet  Wink
Have a look at ralle posts..he has done a double din in detail in a recent post.

Yes cut plastic middle division does go back to original if you needed to do so, although why you would...

I think you may need an antenna adaptor and a brand specific interface cable for steering wheel control... And quad lock ISO adaptator cable to the wiring loom to ISO car stereo ...Patience and test it before reassemble ...you won't regret!

Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)
Hi haulrs,

I found Ralle's posts and he's using exactly the same parts as those that I found, so I must be on the right track! Thank your very much!

But still I'm a bit hesitant about cutting away the separator, I guess I will have to be courageous than Smile

I'm now contacting the cheapest eBay seller to see if he can deliver all 3 items with combined shipping.

I will try to keep you guys posted once everything has been put together.