Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaust
Hi all,

Just a little piece of info for those who might need or be interested in what the part numbers for your exhaust system are.

If you Google Klarius and click on online web catalogue you can then choose either UK or Euro option, choose catalogue enquiry and then enter your car details from drop down boxes & then select model.

That's it, all part numbers will be in a hyperlinked picture which you can click on separately to see their description.

I found this to be very useful as I am about to change my CAT and need both mounting kits which I have now bought.

pitpan
That is exactly what I use, Klarius is real easy to use ...... I get the correct part numbers from the catalogue and then look on Ebay and get the cheapest price. The catalogue gives you the confidence to place the order.

Lots of other online catalogues out there to help you with other spares, only this morning I ordered a set of front brake discs and pads after looking on the Mintex site - note that sometimes there are alternate parts available and you may need to make a visual check / measurement to determine the one you need. The cost savings will make the effort VERY worthwhile.
2007 M59 1.6 HDi 

Serieal Berlingo owner  Heart Heart Heart
The only thing is Geoff, I couldn't source the correct Cat from Klarius for my car so I bought a React Cat from Eurocarparts for 70 quid and im hoping that this will be a good alternative
Fingers crossed for you on that, were you able to cross reference the part numbers ?
2007 M59 1.6 HDi 

sort of, phoned them up and told them my model, year, engine code etc, they said it was correct for my vehicle
the only difference I can see is that it does not have that 'holey' shroud but is a plain closed coupled cat. on the klarius picture your see what I mean about this.
Thanks for the update Confusedalut:
2007 M59 1.6 HDi 

Word of warning for those buying cats for later cars with mani cats, make sure a replacement cat is type approved as non type approved items generally fail the tests from the ecu prematurely, it's not to say they don't work, but the specific limits the ecu uses are stricter standards than the cats are able to meet, pages and euro car sell both... Buyer beware, we only fit type approved cats at work due to this...
Dumdum

Yes this one I bought is type approved

I also got confirmation from Klarius that React cat is a comparable cat to theirs
Good good, I'm glad you got a type approved one Smile