Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Finaly done it
Well after a lot of searching for a van just couldnt justify the vat as i couldnt claim it back so was lile just giveing £1500 away ....so got myself a citroen berlingo multispace xtr 11plate 44000 miles from citroen dealers today ...have to wait till end of week for it to be delivered cant wait lol ....think its the best compromise for the van .....any thoughts on these ..and hope its the right choice .....
Hello Kev,
Is it a petrol or diesel? Coming from a dealer I'd assume a full service history. It it's a diesel then change the oil at least every 10K km with the proper oil. Enjoy the new ride.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP.  Persamos green.

Hi and thanks for reply its diesel and yes full history mate and thanks for the advice want to keep the car at its best....cant wait now only seen a little picture so not sure on the full spec there bringing it to liverpool so i can have look befor i sign on the line
Don't forget you can remove the rear seats completely so you have the same space in the back as a van

You may want a full length rear mat to protect the carpet though - something like this

The rear section covers the whole area and it has the holes for the rear seats to lock in to place
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ntm1275 for this post:
  • chronyx, Mike
Just saved that, thanks for the link.
Now an ex Berlingo owner, I have a C4
2010 (B9) Berlingo Multispace XTR HDi 112 - Kyanos Blue
Previously - 2002 (M49) Berlingo Multispace 2.0 HDi Diesel - Arctic Steel
Well done Kev enjoy your new toy the best of both worlds :thumbsup:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Right after going to veiw my berlingo was not happy at all the front bumper was realy scratched on one side the black plastic part and was very deep and the plastic trim that runs along the cill was just the same couldnt belive they wanted me to buy a car looking this way this was at citroen liverpool ...so seen another in citroen preston went down and couldnt belive the service we got there much better so we looked at 60 plate with 17052 miles one lady owner it was a mobility car so full history and was mint bar the gear stick gator but they are replaceing it for me plus a service and 12months citroen warrenty plus 6months tax ....it was only £500 more but alot less miles much better than 44000 so £9000 lighter and collect friday cant wait now .....not sure on the colour its kynos blue think thats how its spelt .......will keep you all posted .........kev
Glad you found a good one what model is it xtr same colour as mine

Hi and yes the xtr mate ...was looking at a silver one but wife liked the blue ....sure it will grow on me lol .....just need to het windows tinted now and should be good to go ...oh and matts lol
There are some good rubber one's on ebay ?