Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flyer's
Is there a way we could get some flyer's printed to pass the word about the forum to other Berlingo owner ??
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jed Clampit for this post:
  • royboy302
That would be an excellent idea to help the forum grow.
We have stickers http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/shops.php...category=2 (just in case you didn't know)
Now an ex Berlingo owner, I have a C4
2010 (B9) Berlingo Multispace XTR HDi 112 - Kyanos Blue
Previously - 2002 (M49) Berlingo Multispace 2.0 HDi Diesel - Arctic Steel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mike for this post:
  • taxi
(05-01-2014, 05:47 PM)Mike Wrote:  We have stickers http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/shops.php...category=2 (just in case you didn't know)

Flyer's made of thin card that when your in a car park see a berlingo you put under the wiper blade to tell them about the forum

(05-01-2014, 09:35 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 05:47 PM)Mike Wrote:  We have stickers http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/shops.php...category=2 (just in case you didn't know)

Flyer's made of thin card that when your in a car park see a berlingo you put under the wiper blade to tell them about the forum

Nothing winds me up more than someone interfering with my vehicle to advertise something, go with the forum sticker Confusedalut:
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to steve valentine for this post:
  • philip
The workaround I've seen with another forum, was to slip stickers under the door handle of potential forum members (not just any car of the marque, but ones where the current owner clearly had above-normal interest in their vehicle's condition).
(05-01-2014, 09:59 PM)steve valentine Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 09:35 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  

Nothing winds me up more than someone interfering with my vehicle to advertise something, go with the forum sticker Confusedalut:
I think you might get problems with advertising under wiper blades.
I DO MISS MY BERLINGO Heart
There's not much I hate more than finding a soggy mess under the wiper blade after my car has been parked out in the rain all day.
(06-01-2014, 11:30 AM)Gadgetman Wrote:  There's not much I hate more than finding a soggy mess under the wiper blade after my car has been parked out in the rain all day.

You could write on the screen with an indelible marker.That would be a permanent reminder to join us august lot.Confusedillyme::whistle:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
(06-01-2014, 07:41 PM)ron Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 11:30 AM)Gadgetman Wrote:  There's not much I hate more than finding a soggy mess under the wiper blade after my car has been parked out in the rain all day.
How big are the birds around your place :eek:

You could write on the screen with an indelible marker.That would be a permanent reminder to join us august lot.Confusedillyme::whistle:

You know i never thought of that white or red Smile

I can see all your points and put my hands up :woop: