Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Greetings all
Got myself a Multispace 1.6 HDi on an 06 Plate. Very nice drive, and more comfortable for a fella like me. I need to give it a service as 74000 miles and 10,000 sinc eit's last service. Will also be getting parts together to replace Cam belt, water pump, clutch within te next 12 months.

Happy motoring.
Welcome aboard
Former 2011 Mk3 XTR owner Confusedalut:
Welcome!
Now an ex Berlingo owner, I have a C4
2010 (B9) Berlingo Multispace XTR HDi 112 - Kyanos Blue
Previously - 2002 (M49) Berlingo Multispace 2.0 HDi Diesel - Arctic Steel
Update..

Sadly my 06 Berlingo got written off as I was hit in the side by a deer. The whole side needed replacing.

It was being repaired until the insurance company decided it was a total loss instead. Neither the garage or the repair garage told me, so 6 weeks later I'm trying to find out where it is.

Anyway. took delivery of a 65 plate Berlingo XTR in Black.

2000 miles on the clock now with a few teething problems that need resolving, most of which have been mentioned on here, which I will deal with in separate posts, but they are so far..

Clunking noise when releasing the brake pedal.
Will not get up to operating temperature unless on a dual carriageway or motorway. Cross country driving only sees the gauge go up to 70 degrees.
When changing gear the revs do not drop down as in every other car that I have driven.
The fly by wire throttle sometimes holds back and then picks up without moving the pedal.

Took it back to Citroen who checked it all out and said nothing was wrong. (Well that got me going.. The conversation in the dealership ended like "Do you mean to tell me that they built these things in deliberately"...)

Since that visit, have trawled the forum to find a Technical service bulletin about the brakes (I have posted the number and a screen print from Service box).

I would be please to have discussions on these topics.

Oh yeah.. I do have Lexia and diagbox to help me along the way.
I see that you are only up the road from me - what Citroen dealership did you go to?

I use LMC in Kingsley and they seem to be a decent bunch of guys, willing to listen and have a go at making sure things are sorted.
Previous Berlingo: 2015 1.6 L1850 90ps In Artic Steel inc Look Pack and Lighting Pack.

Previous Berlingo: K9 2018 Driver M 100ps in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack

Current Berlingo: 2021 K9 Driver M Pro 130ps EAT8 in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack
Guildford dealership where the car came from.

I know they are all under pressure to turn over a certain amount of work, but surely their first port of call should be to check some sort of knowledge base.
I didn't even realise freeborn were still going - another place i can recommend is the Citroen dealership in Aldershi...I mean Aldershot.
Previous Berlingo: 2015 1.6 L1850 90ps In Artic Steel inc Look Pack and Lighting Pack.

Previous Berlingo: K9 2018 Driver M 100ps in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack

Current Berlingo: 2021 K9 Driver M Pro 130ps EAT8 in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack