Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H&R/eibach springs ride quality ?
Hi all…was hoping anybody with either H&R's or eibachs fitted could give me a bit of feedback on the ride quality.
taking delivery of my new  90 enterprise this week and was wanting to get straight to work on the ride height

I've done a search but can't seem to find anything about how they ride with either of these kits.

Cheers Marc.
(04-04-2016, 04:53 PM)st.pau  li Wrote:  Hi all…was hoping anybody with either H&R's or eibachs fitted could give me a bit of feedback on the ride quality.
taking delivery of my new  90 enterprise this week and was wanting to get straight to work on the ride height

I've done a search but can't seem to find anything about how they ride with either of these kits.

Cheers Marc.

Hello,   Ive recently fitted Projex's spring kit on my 2016 L1 Van and I love them,  they have well and truly settled in now and ride great.  Very similar to my 320d M sport not too harsh at all. Very livable with!

Greg
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Flamingreg for this post:
  • Shawks, st.pauli
(04-04-2016, 10:43 PM)Flamingreg Wrote:  
(04-04-2016, 04:53 PM)st.pau  li Wrote:  Hi all…was hoping anybody with either H&R's or eibachs fitted could give me a bit of feedback on the ride quality.

Cheers Marc.

Hello,   Ive recently fitted Projex's spring kit on my 2016 L1 Van and I love them,  they have well and truly settled in now and ride great.  Very similar to my 320d M sport not too harsh at all. Very livable with!

Greg
Thanks for the reply, exactly what I was hoping hear. I'll take a look a the projex springs they sound perfect.
http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/attachment.php?aid=2366

H&R fitted and have covered 30k miles!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Floydster for this post:
  • st.pauli
(05-04-2016, 08:31 PM)OJFloydster Wrote:  http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/attachment.php?aid=2366

H&R fitted and have covered 30k miles!

Thanks Your van looks mint, I take it you find the ride on the H&Rs good
(04-04-2016, 04:53 PM)st.pauli Wrote:  Hi all…was hoping anybody with either H&R's or eibachs fitted could give me a bit of feedback on the ride quality.

Cheers Marc.

I fitted H&R on my -10 Berlingo 2 months ago. All over it`s a much smoother ride now. Not harsh at all, and it corners so much better! Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sst079 for this post:
  • st.pauli
(04-04-2016, 04:53 PM)st.pauli Wrote:  Hi all…was hoping anybody with either H&R's or eibachs fitted could give me a bit of feedback on the ride quality.

Cheers Marc.

I fitted H&R on my -10 Berlingo 2 months ago. All over it`s a much smoother ride now. Not harsh at all, and it corners so much better! Smile
Thanks for the for the feed back
Not harsh at all and definitely feels better !
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Floydster for this post:
  • st.pauli