Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello everyone. I'm Dave and live in Saint Malo with my family. Bought my Berlingo in 2008, it's been the perfect practicle vehicle for the family, the dogs, and the bags of cement etc, I love it. The car is 17 now, still a good runner and still sound, but starting to give a few niggling problems. Hoping to keep it going with help from you good people. Bye for now.
Hello Dave and welcome to the forum. Just had a google maps view of Saint Malo and it looks to be a beautiful place to live. Colour me green here in land locked Switzerland.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP.  Persamos green.

(15-01-2016, 08:19 AM)Dave W Wrote:  Hello everyone. I'm Dave and live in Saint Malo with my family. Bought my Berlingo in 2008, it's been the perfect practicle vehicle for the family, the dogs, and the bags of cement etc, I love it. The car is 17 now, still a good runner and still sound, but starting to give a few niggling problems. Hoping to keep it going with help from you good people. Bye for now.

Thanks 3rensho. Saint Malo is a beautiful place to live, grotty weather in the winter though, roll on summer.
Hi & welcome Dave.There is loads of info in threads & heads.If you can't find what you want just ask. Big Grin
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hello Dave welcome to the forum good to have you with us. Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

(15-01-2016, 09:01 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  Hello Dave welcome to the forum good to have you with us. Smile

Thanks Ron and Jed, glad to be here.
I love st Malo. Taken my boat over a couple of times through the big ship lock turn left up to the 1st marina. Very handy for town. Do you live within the walls?
(16-01-2016, 09:45 AM)Col Wrote:  I love st Malo. Taken my boat over a couple of times through the big ship lock turn left up to the 1st marina. Very handy for town. Do you live within the walls?

No, I live on the edge of town to the east, about 5 minute drive from the walls, nice quiet little spot called Saint Ideuc. The walls  are nice to visit but would be a bit claustrophobic for me to live in.