Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi....A New Convert
Smile 
Hi Peeps,
Just bought a 2.0 '03 Desire, pick it up next week. Always 'fancied' one, and as my 20 year old imported (grey) Skooby-Doo is getting a bit long in the tooth now, (like, a grand for an exhaust), thought maybe time to 'live the dream'.
Hope that my questions and old man ramblings don't get on peoples pointy bits, will try and contribute as much as I can in return.
Thanks for having me on board.
Dave.
Hi Tootles ,your not the famous Tootles bike builder are you ? Welcome to the forum, i have an 02 1.9 multispace which has, and continues to be a great car,i would have liked the Desire but this one came up at the right price and the right time.I think the only real irritating bit is that it rattles but ive learnt that they all seem to do that,well at least on this forum anyway ! but it always goes through the MOT which can be a little stressful. Best of luck with the " new " car.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bikergraham for this post:
  • Tootles
(01-10-2015, 08:48 AM)bikergraham Wrote:  Hi Tootles ,your not the famous Tootles bike builder are you ? Welcome to the forum, i have an 02 1.9 multispace which has, and continues to be a great car,i would have liked the Desire but this one came up at the right price and the right time.I think the only real irritating bit is that it rattles but ive learnt that they all seem to do that,well at least on this forum anyway ! but it always goes through the MOT which can be a little stressful. Best of luck with the " new " car.

Quote:Hi Tootles ,your not the famous Tootles bike builder are you ?

HA! Afraid not Graham, but I ride one though. Thanks for the welcome mate, much obliged.  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Dave welcome to the forum good to have you with us  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jed Clampit for this post:
  • Tootles

(01-10-2015, 04:36 PM)Tootles Wrote:  
(01-10-2015, 08:48 AM)bikergraham Wrote:  Hi Tootles ,your not the famous Tootles bike builder are you ? Welcome to the forum, i have an 02 1.9 multispace which has, and continues to be a great car,i would have liked the Desire but this one came up at the right price and the right time.I think the only real irritating bit is that it rattles but ive learnt that they all seem to do that,well at least on this forum anyway ! but it always goes through the MOT which can be a little stressful. Best of luck with the " new " car.

Quote:Hi Tootles ,your not the famous Tootles bike builder are you ?

HA! Afraid not Graham, but I ride one though. Thanks for the welcome mate, much obliged.  Big Grin

Hey,thats a nice Yammy,looks like thats your baby,a man after my own heart Cool
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bikergraham for this post:
  • Tootles
Yes mate, its a 1300 XVS '07. Love it to death!!