Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
Hi all,
Just joined the forum.
My name is Paul.
I am retired but seem to find more to keep me busy than ever.
Just bought a nice cond but non-running 2007 1.6 HDi.
Well, actually my son made the purchase, taking a gamble with some readies, convinced I like a challenge and that I usually don't need to be asked twice to plug my soldering iron in.
Its owner and history are known to us - trouble free, regularly serviced, 100% reliable - until now.
The previous owner is highly reliant on his van for his business and decided to immediately replace this with a new one without even investigating a repair.
The readies might have had something to do with that.
Can't say I have got very far with diagnosing the problem.
But more anon.
Hi Paul welcome to the forum you are in good company here, there are plenty on here who should be able to help and give advice to any of your questions about your new project.
Are we there yet????? Huh
Ex 1.6hdi van now 3 seater 1.4 multispace
Hi Paul and welcome.Wow where to start.I wish you every luck.Is this the turbo 1.6. I know that if the oil gets contaminated ,it can take out the turbo.Probably not much help at this stage but something to think about, maybe. Good luck.
Hello Paul welcome to the forum Smile if you need help just ask some one or two will be along to help you  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

(03-11-2015, 10:15 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  Hello Paul welcome to the forum Smile if you need help just ask some one or two will be along to help you  Smile

Thanks all for the welcome.
I sure need to hear from someone who has more info to hand than I can find.
Back to the [Engine] thread.
Hi Paul.Some details wood be really good so we can help you.ie whats happening ,what have you tried.Non running doesnt say anything !
(07-11-2015, 10:28 AM)bikergraham Wrote:  Hi Paul.Some details wood be really good so we can help you.ie whats happening ,what have you tried.Non running doesnt say anything !

Hi bikerrgraham, After a quick introduction I put it all on the thread  '[Engine] 2007 Citroen Berlingo 1.6 HDi Not Starting'. Didn't want to start discussing the problem in an inappropriate section. Perhaps should have said where I was putting the info. There is a lot to read but basically at this stage I need a diagram of the connections to the ecu. I see you did write me under that heading. Thanks.
(08-11-2015, 05:36 AM)pbws Wrote:  
(07-11-2015, 10:28 AM)bikergraham Wrote:  Hi Paul.Some details wood be really good so we can help you.ie whats happening ,what have you tried.Non running doesnt say anything !

Hi bikerrgraham, After a quick introduction I put it all on the thread  '[Engine] 2007 Citroen Berlingo 1.6 HDi Not Starting'. Didn't want to start discussing the problem in an inappropriate section. Perhaps should have said where I was putting the info. There is a lot to read but basically at this stage I need a diagram of the connections to the ecu. I see you did write me under that heading. Thanks.

Sorry Paul ,my mistake.