Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Fly Me To The Moon(in a Berlingo)
This is my fourth day as a Berlingo owner.So far so good with no major issues.Smile
Its starting at the first flick of the key in the mornings even covered in ice and frost on all three mornings.
Its done 208,000miles,which is just 14,000miles short of the Moon when at its closest.So hopefully she will soon be a Moon buggy.:lol:
The garage has done a lot of work on it,with a new shiny front box and cat,new alternator,new timing belt and reconditioned head.She has a few dints but hardly any rust either on the bodywork or beneath.Plenty of room for my gear,I love it already.Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cripes! Freezing already eh! Glad to hear you're enjoying being a Berlingoid! We're just a year and we're real pleased with ours too. In that time it has helped us clear tons of junk from an old building Angleterre get rid of quite a bit of the building itself. It has coped with all the daily stuff, taken us to France and back, and helped us with a house clearance. It still reckons we're getting 57+ mph too though I suspect it's a bit less.
Hope you continue to enjoy it.
'56 Multispace 1.6HDi - Iron Grey
See if you can keep going till mars! I'm a year in now, and have toured the length and breadth of the country in it... they do go bloody well! enjoy!
If it aint broke don't fix it... if it is broke, who gives a rats ass?
I must get out of the habit of using my mobile to reply to posts - this predictive text is too unpredictable for me.... Sad
(23-09-2012, 07:54 PM)pidgeonpost Wrote:  Cripes! Freezing already eh! Glad to hear you're enjoying being a Berlingoid! We're just a year and we're real pleased with ours too. In that time it has helped us clear tons of junk from an old building Angleterre get rid of quite a bit of the building itself. It has coped with all the daily stuff, taken us to France and back, and helped us with a house clearance. It still reckons we're getting 57+ mph too though I suspect it's a bit less.

57MPH?You'll never get to the moon at that speed.:lol:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
(24-09-2012, 07:52 PM)ron Wrote:  
(23-09-2012, 07:54 PM)pidgeonpost Wrote:  Cripes! Freezing already eh! Glad to hear you're enjoying being a Berlingoid! We're just a year and we're real pleased with ours too. In that time it has helped us clear tons of junk from an old building Angleterre get rid of quite a bit of the building itself. It has cope:lol:d with all the daily stuff, taken us to France and back, and helped us with a hou:lolConfusede clearance. It still reckons we're getting 57+ mph too though I suspect it's a bit less.

57MPH?You'll never get to the moon at that speed.:lol:

Well I'd get there eventually Ron but according to my maths it would take about 174 days - and a bigger fuel tank! :o))
Wouldn't it be easier and more economically friendly to "Fly-me-to-Dunoon", Les.....:whistle::whistle::whistle::lol::lol::lol:
Berlingo Multispace 2.0HDI '54 reg Mediterranean Blue
Yes, but there are no midges on the moon :o)