Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 120 xtr.
Now the owner of a new xtr multispace, 120 6speed with stop start. Found it advertised on auto trader from a dealer in London. 5miles on clock, a pre reg, but new at an incredible saving on rrp. It has all the options I wanted, modutop.
Impression so far, compared to my old 11 plate Partner Tepee. Have lost the boot light/torch, also the rear passenger roof nets, yet to find other missing bits. Love the increased ride height and alloy wheels, and the extra power. Cruising on motorways will be easier with 6speed, 2200 revs = 70 ish. Not sure as to the iPod like controls, but auto air con good, the folding door mirrors are good but haven't found a way of folding them in while driving which in narrow lanes would be good. The mirrors are smaller than the older model, and less noise at speed.
Above all is quieter, less road noise, and the clanking of the suspension when cold has gone. Hopefully it won't appear on this one, although I didn't find it too much of problem on the partner. The extra gizmos like hill holding, stop start and speed limiter/cruise control are all good bringing it in line with new cars is a welcome addition. So, so far all good!
Looking forward to putting some miles on it. Big Grin
Sounds good there. My mirrors fold in with the switch by my right knee, dont know if your is the same?
--------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
if you rotate the mirror adjuster switch to the bottom and hold the mirrors fold in - is cool feature for impressing young children and squeezing down narrow streets !
Thanks guys, I hadn't thought of turning the knob! The wife found the section in the manual, and yes they now fold in when moving, just as impressive as the hill holder and the stop start! Now I suppose I should read the manual from cover to cover, especially as I haven't worked out how to turn the radio on when the engine not running!
Thanks for the help.
Does your xtr has some slight pulling to any side ?.. test stand your car on flat surface(like parking place ) start engine , steering wheel centered , remove your hands from steering wheel,put 1 gear and realise clutch slowly... does steering self Turing or keeps center position?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G925F przy użyciu Tapatalka
(22-06-2016, 08:07 PM)andy-M Wrote:  Does your xtr has some slight pulling to any side ?.. test stand your car on flat surface(like parking place ) start engine , steering wheel centered , remove your hands from steering wheel,put 1 gear and realise clutch slowly... does steering self Turing or keeps center position?

Most cars are designed to be driven with the operators hands holding the steering wheel, didn't realise it was optional on the Berlingo, lol.
cheers
.. but make some constant micro force with hands to one side hmm rather not

Yes but I drive in Poland..so right side and car slightly go to the center of the road ..
It's not big deal.. maybe tyres are let say too fresh (300km ODO only) it's a Michelin primacy hp. I try to change wheels left to right and vice Versa

Ok problem solved .. I personally changed wheels as above described and now all seem to be OK

Have you tracking checked if its pulling over.  Wink