Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New version spotted! Mk4 or just a face lift?
Just browsing to see what Peugeot and Citroën are up to and I spotted this..

[Image: 070de234e86763867950c4ce15eeda47.jpg]

Who is she and where did she come from!

Also just spotted it has the new radio system! Awesome..

[Image: e1c2ea2735a528cc30f411b26aabe527.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your battery needs charging Big Grin It looks like a face lift with a few bits thrown in.
So where does this bit go then ?
Yep new range of engines, new lights, new radio, new trim, parking camera, and Active City break (whatever that is)..
PS low battery due to just getting home from night shift lol
Active City Brake, an automatic braking system that prevents low-speed collisions.
--------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
(08-09-2015, 09:44 AM)Trevor Wrote:  Active City Brake, an automatic braking system that prevents low-speed collisions.

Mmmm,active city brake,dont you think it is starting to take all the enjoyment out of " driving ".Its just something else to go wrong.Sign of the times maybe but i like old school.
(08-09-2015, 12:01 PM)bikergraham Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 09:44 AM)Trevor Wrote:  Active City Brake, an automatic braking system that prevents low-speed collisions.

Mmmm,active city brake,dont you think it is starting to take all the enjoyment out of " driving ".Its just something else to go wrong.Sign of the times maybe but i like old school.
I'm sure you can turn it off. But if you get that close that often you shouldn't really notice it. Let alone notice it not work as you can't 100% rely on it.

Also just spotted Citroën offers some less better options than Peugeot. Might have to play them against each other again.
(08-09-2015, 08:32 AM)osborneelectric Wrote:  Yep new range of engines, new lights, new radio, new trim, parking camera, and Active City break (whatever that is)..

Isn't "Active City Break" a weekend cycling holiday in Amsterdam, free with every purchase? Wink
(08-09-2015, 08:32 AM)osborneelectric Wrote:  Yep new range of engines, new lights, new radio, new trim, parking camera, and Active City break (whatever that is)..

Isn't "Active City Break" a weekend cycling holiday in Amsterdam, free with every purchase? Wink
Active Braking is a bad thing, My Dads Golf GTI has got it and on his way home one night he went to overtake a stopped bus when the stupid thing decided that the oncoming car, which was letting him pass, was a collision about to happen and it slammed the brakes on stopping that car dead.

Now had it been a reckless overtake I could understand but my dads really not that kind of driver and it was safe move to do. I would hate to see what would have happened had that being a high speed stupid overtake on a busy road as the car stopped rapidly and that would then leave you a sitting duck to oncoming traffic.
16 Plate Berlingo Multispace XTR
Nothin' new.