Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
RUBBER FLOOR AND BOOT MATS
Anyone fitted these?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008V...2MKNHJ3ZXR
Wondered if they were a good fit or not and if they will last long etc....
Im in need of some for my XTR for when I load cycles in the back...
You have found what I've been looking for

The rear one appears to fit the whole back section including under the seats
hi there, yes ive had the same set but got mine of ebay from the same seller but yours are £10.00 cheaperSad they are a good fit and boot mat fits under the 3 rear seats which you unclip forward and place mat holes over floor holes,there is a very distinct odour from mats for a few days but does go away,advise leaving in shed or garage a couple days,front drivers mat just clips onto floor studs.
(05-03-2014, 06:33 PM)sparkyxtr Wrote:  hi there, yes ive had the same set but got mine of ebay from the same seller but yours are £10.00 cheaperSad they are a good fit and boot mat fits under the 3 rear seats which you unclip forward and place mat holes over floor holes,there is a very distinct odour from mats for a few days but does go away,advise leaving in shed or garage a couple days,front drivers mat just clips onto floor studs.

How thick are they and do they seem pretty good quality?

Do they stay in place OK?
I bought the very same boot mat, it's been in the garden, shed washed, fabrezed and still stinks, it's so bad I can't put it in the car. If I had known how bad it was going to be I would have bought a genuine one from Citroen.
2012 Berlingo XTR 110 in Iron Grey

Money cannot buy you happiness but it far better to cry in Ferrari than on a bicycle
Apparently a good way of getting rid of a smell is to soak in bicarbonate of soda

The bicarb is supposed to neutralise smells

Had one of those rubbery/plastic water containers for camping which always made the water taste and smell of the container
After a good soaking in bicarb mixed with water the smell and taste is gone
I bought a set from Citroen cost around £30 and very good Quality, nice and thick and doesn't smell. You would need to pay extra for the boot mat the cheaper ones have a strong smell.
I DO MISS MY BERLINGO Heart
They are good mat's as the other's say they smell takes some time to go away it kept the misses out of the car for a few week's Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

JUST ORDERD NOW SO WILL REPORT BACK ON HOW THEY GO WITH PHOTOS ETC....
(05-03-2014, 07:00 PM)ntm1275 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014, 06:33 PM)sparkyxtr Wrote:  hi there, yes ive had the same set but got mine of ebay from the same seller but yours are £10.00 cheaperSad they are a good fit and boot mat fits under the 3 rear seats which you unclip forward and place mat holes over floor holes,there is a very distinct odour from mats for a few days but does go away,advise leaving in shed or garage a couple days,front drivers mat just clips onto floor studs.

How thick are they and do they seem pretty good quality?

Do they stay in place OK?

there not too thick but had the same mats in last berlingo and they didnt move and kept floor dry,the smell had gone after a while,mats in my new berlingo not smelling after 2 weeks or mite be im used to the smell,have got frebreeze vent air freshner in so that mite be masking a bit,boot liner put in on monday so smell back fits good,rear trim in boot if you raise abit u can put mat under makes it look better,to be honest i think its good value.