Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steel wheels
Just bagged a set of 14" Steel wheels (black, unmarked, from Pug 207) from the bay. Question is this...... Will the plastic Citroen bit from the existing 14" Berlingo wheels fit as I intend to have the new wheels painted metalic grey to match the van and would like to retain the centres for a stock look.

cheers,

Mark
One way to find out.............
Really helpful

Edited by Knobblywobbly
You have, or will soon have,both parts - just test fit.
The whole point of a forum such as this is to ask for advise fom other helpful owners etc. You`re answer really was pointless as you don`t have an answer. I realise I could try it. In fact I could just try stuff all the time and not bother with the internet....Thanks for making my life a more hands on series of experiments.
(07-07-2012, 07:59 PM)markyr2k1 Wrote:  The whole point of a forum such as this is to ask for advise fom other helpful owners etc. You`re answer really was pointless as you don`t have an answer. I realise I could try it. In fact I could just try stuff all the time and not bother with the internet....Thanks for making my life a more hands on series of experiments.

No sense of humour or light-hearted banter permitted then....sad ol' world isn't it :lol:
Some of us have been here a while and actually know what the purpose of this forum is and the formula of banter, humour and general bumptiousness
adds some sparkle to what would otherwise become yet another boring and lifeless 'enquiry desk'. In fact we have a small but thriving community; we even
share our holiday photos!

The more answers an OP gets to his post the more attention it draws and the more people look at it....One of those people might have an answer for you.
Free, gratis. However, unnecessary rudeness and/or hissy fits won't get anybody anything.

We're happy to help you if we can......but any help will probably be wrapped in good humour. Its nicer that way :lol:
The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ol'Jeffers for this post:
  • Coco
Well said OJ, manners cost nothing, perhaps the (dis?)honourable gentleman should consider a new career in after dinner speaking?
Obviously went to the "Vlad the Impaler School of Charm".
Standby for retaliation.....?? :whistle:
03 2.0HDI Forte. I need more cash....