Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
The new XTR
Well, I`ll be getting one in April. But on ordering, I was faced with a range of colours that NOBODY could get excited about. Drab blue. Drab grey, bronze, you get the picture. Or white! Wonderful bloody white! HA!! I wanted RED! My current car, also an XTR, is red although I had to settle for metallic when I got it. And the interior has no options colourwise.

So ya pay more because you need the larger engine. And your choice becomes less . . . .More is Less! Who said that? . . . . Yet despite all this, it`s still my best option. Gallic Shrug . .
Enjoy the new wheels when it arrives.
Looks good in white, though.
Former 2011 Mk3 XTR owner Confusedalut:
Just wear your rose tinted glasses & enjoy.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
I will. I guess white is OK, it`s trending now since it`s the only colour you don`t have to pay extra for . . .
(03-03-2013, 11:10 PM)peterws Wrote:  I will. I guess white is OK, it`s trending now since it`s the only colour you don`t have to pay extra for . . .

Place I got mine wasn't charging extra for other colours, although that practice seems to be the norm nowadays.
Are you getting any other extras?
I DO MISS MY BERLINGO Heart
You can hardly see the colour when you are driving.:lol:

Kickstart
why worry, halfords sell cans of red paint, 2 should do if your mimimal. .......you can even pick your shade of red.
2010 artic silver VTR with EXTRAS.......Confusedunny:
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pch for this post:
  • addo
(03-03-2013, 07:23 PM)peterws Wrote:  Well, I`ll be getting one in April. But on ordering, I was faced with a range of colours that NOBODY could get excited about. Drab blue. Drab grey, bronze, you get the picture. Or white! Wonderful bloody white! HA!! I wanted RED! My current car, also an XTR, is red although I had to settle for metallic when I got it. And the interior has no options colourwise.

So ya pay more because you need the larger engine. And your choice becomes less . . . .More is Less! Who said that? . . . . Yet despite all this, it`s still my best option. Gallic Shrug . .

You'd almost think they don't really want anyone to buy one. I have a theory about this actually, cause I reckon if they really went to town making the Berlingo stylish with some funky colour and trim options (like a Fiat 500), everyone would want one and sales of the probably more profitable C3 and C4 Picassos would drop off a cliff.

The best I could do is a green welly coloured one with the red and beige interior, but that's a VTR - I would have liked a 110 engine, but didn't really like the XTR trim...
I would like a " taxi " edition with vinyl seats c/w user friendly seat belts, rubber floor ( and more passengers ). :whistle:
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to taxi for this post:
  • philip