Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The new project work van
Smile 
Fitted coilovers out of my old 306 the ta technix ones , wound down about half way at the minute

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello M44 welcome to the forum good to have you with us :thumbsup:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Ordered sum 16" inch 7j steelies , came today , hoping to get these fitted at weekend and lower the rear , fit sum 165/40/r16 tyres for a nice stretch Smile

(02-04-2014, 09:00 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  Hello M44 welcome to the forum good to have you with us :thumbsup:

Not 100% sure on how to use the forum it's a first time for me on one but any help be appreciated , thanks

Your doing just fine keep looking around you'll soon pick it up i like wide wheels i'm not into stretch tyre's but it's fine you'll find some of the reply's come a laugh Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Looking good!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alexthekid for this post:
  • M44adidas
looking well so far
project "black and decked" my bagged mk3 berlingo 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to creith34 for this post:
  • M44adidas
So mite finally get to make some progress , 10mm spacers up front and 20 mm spacers for the rear , going to be using these studs with thread lock , should be safer don't want them to fall off lol

And done a test fit the front

Test fit on the front

And on the rear , got some poke > Smile now to get tires fitted ... up for mot at end of month so after that will need to lower the rear axle , done this before on a 306 but the van axle is different slightly confused how to do it , any help would be appreciated

And a test fit on the rear got sum poke > Smile just need sum tyres now ... she's up for mot at end of month but will be lowering the rear axle after , done this before on a 306 but the van is different is confusing me , any help would be appreciated

Posting things twice because they disappear then come back Confusedillyme:

Wink 
Think it will come together nicely , but with coilovers all the way down the tyre hits the adjusters on the coilover , went for 185 /50 / r16 only got two tyres for a fit but going for a 165/40/r16 up front and 20mm spacers up the front to clear this , prop will stick the 10mm spacers on along with 20mm spacers I have for the rear to get some more poke at back

(08-08-2014, 09:19 PM)M44adidas Wrote:  Think it will come together nicely , but with coilovers all the way down the tyre hits the adjusters on the coilover , went for 185 /50 / r16 only got two tyres for a fit but going for a 165/40/r16 up front and 20mm spacers up the front to clear this , prop will stick the 10mm spacers on along with 20mm spacers I have for the rear to get some more poke at back
Done a photoshop of how will look with rear lowered

Liking where this is going. Are the helper springs still on? Maxxed my TA Technix out but the front doesn't sit as low as yours.
'04 Peugeot Partner HDi LX. Lows, Leaks and Wellers. Now matt grey and dent free Smile

Enjoying this thread, slammed look works
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here