Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tool kit for berlingo ban mk3
When I got the van I noticed I haven't got the tool kit, obviously I need the Jack, tow pin, etc but does anyone know where I can get one? I went to the scrap yard today and nearly came away with a scissor Jack but noticed it only grossed 750kg I pointed it out to him then a fiat multipla Jack was offered that was over a ton, it looked canny good as it had a small wheel that you can turn with fingers near the crank to get the right hight before using the handle to lift van/car.
Anyway can anyone point me in the right direction in the way of what I need?
Thank you.
You could try a breaker on ebay that has a B9 mk3 van or car and do a deal on the complete kit.
Are we there yet????? Huh
Ex 1.6hdi van now 3 seater 1.4 multispace
(13-10-2016, 09:33 PM)Madhouse Wrote:  When I got the van I noticed I haven't got the tool kit, obviously I need the Jack, tow pin, etc but does anyone know where I can get one? I went to the scrap yard today and nearly came away with a scissor Jack but noticed it only grossed 750kg I pointed it out to him then a fiat multipla Jack was offered that was over a ton, it looked canny good as it had a small wheel that you can turn with fingers near the crank to get the right hight before using the handle to lift van/car.
Anyway can anyone point me in the right direction in the way of what I need?
Thank you.

By way of a just in case, have you looked under the driver front seat (I would check both seats being a van). Stating the latter as in a normal car the tools are in a plastic drawer under the driver seat
No tool kit checked whole van shirt or picking it up and giving it a shake!
Yeah I will try eBay, I have never been on that before.
have you checked in the spare wheel, it may well be tucked away in there
2012 Berlingo Multispace VTR 1.6HDI White
(15-10-2016, 04:50 PM)Peter Guy Wrote:  have you checked in the spare wheel, it may well be tucked away in there

Yeah mate checked under, the wheele is the wrong way round anyway to hold owt.
Last owners a bit silly doing it as the valve is against the bottom of the van and can't be checked.
I can give you a towing pin as I found 3 of them in the toolkit of my new B9 last year!!!
(15-10-2016, 08:05 PM)CourierJim Wrote:  I can give you a towing pin as I found 3 of them in the toolkit of my new B9 last year!!!

Sweet mate what do you want for it?
You can have it for free Madhouse. If you private message me your address I can drop it off the next time I'm in the Newcastle area. I could post it thru your door, or hide it in your garden and put a note through your door. I don't go to the North East now as often as I used to, but hey, it may be worth the wait for nil P&P lol!
(17-10-2016, 07:03 PM)CourierJim Wrote:  You can have it for free Madhouse. If you private message me your address I can drop it off the next time I'm in the Newcastle area. I could post it thru your door, or hide it in your garden and put a note through your door. I don't go to the North East now as often as I used to, but hey, it may be worth the wait for nil P&P lol!

Just send it mate p&p is got to be cheaper for me than buying one.