Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vibration Buzz
My Multispace VTR was new in May this year, has done nearly 4K miles, and it's brilliant. Except that lately there's a buzzing vibration coming from the driver's door interior trim. It used to stop if I pushed it but now it's continuous and it's getting louder. It's under warranty and I've booked it in at the Citroen dealership to look at, but wonder if anyone has any advice that I can pass on to the dealer. Rattles can be a darn nuisance, and often take months of trying this and that to resolve, so any advice gladly accepted.
The dealer will probably give everything a good tighten.

Screws working loose are the normal culprit of vibrations if this the case a spring washer usually helps.
The dealer will probably give everything a good tighten.

Screws working loose are the usual cause of vibrations, if this is the case a spring washer usually helps.
I had similar with mine at about 2yrs old & it was window regulator mechanism come loose inside door. Fixed underwarranty.
mines rattled from day 1, it's on 55,000 in 11 months still rattles the same, but I'm used to them so don't hear them Tongue but mine is a van I guess
63 plate Berlingo working hard.....
(25-10-2014, 02:55 PM)Opensauce Wrote:  I had similar with mine at about 2yrs old & it was window regulator mechanism come loose inside door. Fixed underwarranty.

When I took the Bling in, I told the dealer what had been suggested on this forum, but he didn't look impressed. However, 40 minutes later he said it was the window regulator and they'd fixed it under warranty. So the forum gets 5 stars from me. Thanks.  
Opensauce go to the top of the class
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy