Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
What model has what?
I think chris is right the picnic tables and arm rests were a family pack option.Other options were,
A/C
ESP
AUTO LIGHTS
REVERSE SENSORS
CRUISE CONTROL
The desire also had body coloured bumpers and wing mirrors,alloys were also an option.I'm lucky to have all the above options minus the cruise control on my bingo but i think they are quite rare with so many extras.
EamonnWink
Quote:The desire also had body coloured bumpers and wing mirrors

I suspect that these were standard on Forte models as well for Mk 2 Berlingos.

Quote:A/C
ESP
AUTO LIGHTS
REVERSE SENSORS
CRUISE CONTROL

Rear Parking sensors were available as an option only on Desire models.

I believe that from 2005 to 2008, while air conditioning as available as an option on Forte models, Desire models offered the posher "Air Conditioning Visibility Pack", which offered not just air conditioning, but also a heat reflecting windscreen, a pollen filter, automatic rain sensitive windscreen wipers, automatic illumination of headlamps and an on-board trip computer.

Was cruise control an option on UK spec Mk 2 Berlingos?
(24-03-2011, 06:44 PM)Northman Wrote:  
Quote:The desire also had body coloured bumpers and wing mirrors

I suspect that these were standard on Forte models as well for Mk 2 Berlingos.

look at my pic. Mk 2 forte
Lliam

53 plate Berlingo Multispace Forte 1.9D Polar White
Quote:It would be good to find an original brochure and price list from somewhere to post up for reference.

I have a couple of pdf Mk 2 brochures (one dated February 2006, the other dated July 2007), which I downloaded from the Citroen UK website a few years ago. They are almost, but not quite, identical. (I also have a Berlingo First - i.e. the Mk 2 in its dotage - brochure from August 2008)

I'll try to upload them.

(Sorry - I should have volunteered this information earlier.)

Attached Files
.pdf   Citroen BerlingoMultispace_Tech_Feb06.pdf (Size: 1.57 MB / Downloads: 21)
.pdf   BerlingoMultispace_Tech_July 07.pdf (Size: 912.99 KB / Downloads: 16)
.pdf   Citroen Berlingo First technicalsp ecs.pdf (Size: 265.16 KB / Downloads: 16)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Northman for this post:
  • Andre, j90xxx, lemsworld
Thanks for all the response to "what model has what".

I am gaining more and more information about the Berlingo day by day.
I am narowing my serch down to the second hand berlingo I would prefer or wont.
It would be the model beetween years 2003 and including 2005.(Diesel)
The desire model with the sky lights and roof racks. I am not bothered about air con.
I have never had it so I won't miss it.

The only problem with beeing more preciss about what I wont is that it will be harder to find.

I am currently serching on ebay. Has anyone heard good or bad stories about cars sorced on ebay ?

Bye for now.

1st of two
2 of 2

Hope you can make sense of this

As for buying from Ebay, usual rules apply. Don't buy without looking at it, make sure all paperwork is present and tallies etc etc.

I had to travel 200 miles by train to inspect mine and risk returning if it wasn't up to scratch, bcause, like you, I had a list of things it must meet and just couldn't get one locally. Distance should not be an object - but it can be an inconvenience.

Good luck

Col

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Coco for this post:
  • Andre, karaokekev, lemsworld, Northman
This thread is full of good stuff, will extract and add to the resources asap.

Thanks to you all!
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here

Looking at the brochures, I've just noticed something interesting. Between Feb 2006 and July 2007, front fog lights apparently became standard on the Forte trim.

Front lateral airbags were an option on all vehicles until 2005; thereafter, they were standard on all vehicles.

I haven't (yet) noticed any other change in standard Forte (or Desire) spec between Sept 2004 and July 2007.

The options lists have changed slightly. 15" Alloys and ESP were options on Forte spec vehicles (albeit only with the more powerful engines) until 2005, but not thereafter.

Rear parking sensors, and the "Air Conditioning Visibility Pack", (which included a heat reflecting windscreen, a pollen filter, automatic rain sensitive windscreen wipers, automatic illumination of headlamps and an on-board trip computer) apparently only appeared on the options list in 2005 (& only for Desire spec cars).
(26-03-2011, 06:28 PM)Northman Wrote:  Looking at the brochures, I've just noticed something interesting. Between Feb 2006 and July 2007, front fog lights apparently became standard on the Forte trim.

I haven't noticed any other change in Forte (or Desire) spec between Sept 2004 and July 2007. Yet.

Sometimes think that when a vehicle is nearing the end of its projected production run, manufacturers stick extra "goodies" on them to boost the sales and to move them on out of the road.

Berlingo Multispace 2.0HDI '54 reg Mediterranean Blue
Hi Ferrous

I have the Desire and the spec is: aircon/modutop/colour coded bumpers/heat reflective screen/automatic rain sensor (cruise control would have been nice - but sadly not) I hope this helps! I had a great time determining the correct screen for replacement as the side and rear windows are a green tint - common sense says that the windscreen should match but apparently not. Just call me fussy! Any other ideas anyone?