Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
galletto 1260
Hi guys i may be wrong here but i bought a galletto 1260 cable on the assumption that it would be able to read the ECU codes using Lexia 3 ( how wrong was i lol ) have i wasted my cash on this cable or is there a piece of software that would be compatible with the cable?

the software that come with the cable was able to read the ECU and gave this ....

ECU Data
96 50 35 95 80
96 51 85 05 80

i have a 04 Berlingo Desire 1.9D ( i know it cant be re-mapped, but would like to be able to reset engine lights and so on.

thanks in advnace folks
Using Tapatalk
Bluetooth dongle + torque app for your smartphone = cheapest way to read and clear codes
If you just want to "scan", then I agree with homeruk, Bluetooth dongle + torque app is ok, but better to choose a mini one to have it seated firmly into the OBD port. But it is only a scan tool can not do programming function. Try Kess V2, mpps etc, these are good "ECU programmers". Over all, Kess V2 works good
http://www.uobd2.net/wholesale/kess-v2-o...g-kit.html
(13-07-2014, 01:21 PM)WATTYUK Wrote:  is there a piece of software that would be compatible with the cable?
the software that come with the cable was able to read the ECU and gave this ....
There are pass trough drivers for some diagnostic interface hardware. I don't know if there are some for galetto.
There are pass trough drivers for actia interface (actia interface is used for diagbox/lexia program).
With that pass trough for lexia you can use e.g. diagnostic for toyota/mazda.... and some other ...
If you have galleto EU clone you can sell if fast on ebay.... If you have galetto china then you can try to sell it on ebay Smile
(25-11-2014, 08:07 AM)brajomobil Wrote:  
(13-07-2014, 01:21 PM)WATTYUK Wrote:  is there a piece of software that would be compatible with the cable?
There are pass trough drivers for some diagnostic interface hardware. I don't know if there are some for galetto.
There are pass trough drivers for actia interface (actia interface is used for diagbox/lexia program).
With that pass trough for lexia you can use e.g. diagnostic for toyota/mazda.... and some other ...
If you have galleto EU clone you can sell if fast on ebay.... If you have galetto china then you can try to sell it on ebay Smile

Very interesting that actia interface is used for diagbox/lexia program. Did u try it and please offer some tutorial
(30-12-2014, 07:41 AM)Dave1987 Wrote:  Very interesting that actia interface is used for diagbox/lexia program. Did u try it and please offer some tutorial

Hi,
There are many web pages about that, use google.
here is a good starting point:
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/archive...91850.html
and tube presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrOIY1MCnOY

P.S. did not try it , don't have actia interface Sad
thanks, very good sharing, i' like to try