Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello guys
hi all just checking in, bought myself a berlingo 1.6 75ps 2010 van, what is the exact oil spec for this model,  am I right in thinking filter housing is a 27mm socket and sump nut a 21mm, going to do a service soon even though the last owner has a recept from a oil change 5 months ago anyway happy xmass to all and any help would be appreciated,   ps the van has all mots and a few bills and 3 services its done 27k and I paid £4900,
Hi paddywack and welcome to the forum. For the HDi motor the correct oil spec is PSA B71 2290. I use Total Quartz INEO ECS 5W-30 but any oil that meets the PSA spec should do the trick. I change oil and filter every 9K km just to be on the safe side. The filter housing does take a 27mm socket and torque of 25nm. I don't recall the sump size but 21mm sounds about right.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP.  Persamos green.

(14-12-2015, 05:28 AM)3rensho thanks for that mate its the 625 lx hdi 75 and its quite gutsy for a small engine Wrote:  Hi paddywack and welcome to the forum.  For the HDi motor the correct oil spec is PSA B71 2290.  I use Total Quartz INEO ECS 5W-30 but any oil that meets the PSA spec should do the trick.  I change oil and filter every 9K km just to be on the safe side.  The filter housing does take a 27mm socket and torque of 25nm.  I don't recall the sump size but 21mm sounds about right.
Thanks rensho i will be gleaning loads of info over the holiday period so look out for my posts take care paddywack
Hello paddywack welcome to the forum good to have you with us as 3rensho said  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

(15-12-2015, 09:38 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  Hello paddywack welcome to the forum good to have you with use as 3rensho said  Smile

thanks for that ged Wink