Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
just bought my first berlingo
Hey guys,
Im paul.and as it says in the title I have just bought a silver berlingo xtr on a 11 reg would I be right in thinking that's a mark lll
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to steelviper for this post:
  • addo
Hi and welcome to the forum. Yes indeed it is a mark 3
--------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Trevor for this post:
  • steelviper
Hi Paul and welcome, same Lingo as me but different colour, good move, am loving mine.
2012 Berlingo XTR 110 in Iron Grey

Money cannot buy you happiness but it far better to cry in Ferrari than on a bicycle
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bigian for this post:
  • steelviper
(08-02-2014, 12:37 PM)Bigian Wrote:  Hi Paul and welcome, same Lingo as me but different colour, good move, am loving mine.

That's good to hear.i am haveing a few problems with my dealership should this mosel come with the internal roof bars because yhere telling me they dont exists ans it should read integral bar's
My basic multispace came with the internal roof bars and a roof to floor cargo net.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP.  Persamos green.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 3rensho for this post:
  • steelviper
(08-02-2014, 12:42 PM)steelviper Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 12:37 PM)Bigian Wrote:  Hi Paul and welcome, same Lingo as me but different colour, good move, am loving mine.

That's good to hear.i am haveing a few problems with my dealership should this mosel come with the internal roof bars because yhere telling me they dont exists ans it should read integral bar's

I bought mine secondhand from Lookers but it did come with the internal bars, not sure if they are standard as new though, I thought they were an aftermarket item, I'm sure someone will advise.

Cheers

Ian
2012 Berlingo XTR 110 in Iron Grey

Money cannot buy you happiness but it far better to cry in Ferrari than on a bicycle
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bigian for this post:
  • steelviper

Mine came with internal roof bars and cargo net it was a 2010 XTR. You bought it used im not sure you have right to have them?!
I DO MISS MY BERLINGO Heart
(08-02-2014, 05:43 PM)philip Wrote:  Mine came with internal roof bars and cargo net it was a 2010 XTR. You bought it used im not sure you have right to have them?!
that is a fair point and did consider that my self, but the dealership listed them in the cars spec so I believe they have to supply them but id be just as happy if they could order me a set (happy to pay for them) but the dealer is trying to tell me no such bars exist and its a spelling mistake lol
(08-02-2014, 06:00 PM)steelviper Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 05:43 PM)philip Wrote:  Mine came with internal roof bars and cargo net it was a 2010 XTR. You bought it used im not sure you have right to have them?!
that is a fair point and did consider that my self, but the dealership listed them in the cars spec so I believe they have to supply them but id be just as happy if they could order me a set (happy to pay for them) but the dealer is trying to tell me no such bars exist and its a spelling mistake lol
As far as im aware the XTR does not come with either if a new car is ordered new.

I still have a set of interior roof bars from my XTR I had, they are for sale if your looking to buy them.
I DO MISS MY BERLINGO Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to philip for this post:
  • steelviper