Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spot lights
ello you all ok?,i have an 03 multi and i was thinking about installing squareish? spots into the grille below the number plate,and fixing an illuminating switch in the blanked holes on the dash,has anyone done this ???if so,where would i get the switches from to match the diameters of the blanked holes, apart from citroen dealers. Thanks My mucker
Big Grin nice to be important,more important to be nice Wink
(17-01-2015, 09:20 PM)my mucker Wrote:  ello you all ok?,i have an 03 multi and i was thinking about installing squareish? spots into the grille below the number plate,and fixing an  illuminating switch in the blanked holes on the dash,has anyone done this ???if so,where would i get the switches from to match the diameters of the blanked holes, apart from citroen dealers. Thanks My mucker

Heyup mucker, 

am unsure about the wiring etc for the spots, but switchwise, I'd be tempted to get a hazard switch off a wrecked one and modify it to suit?

something else I've had was a standard round lit power switch from maplin - they fit but leave a bit of a gap

Cheers

Sam
ok cheers Sam,as it happens the scrapyard and maplins are quite close to each other,both about 6 miles away,thanks for your input, my mucker Smile Smile
I have 4 spots on the front of mine. All i did was use a relay and ran them of the full beam wire. I put a switch on the dash to have the option to stop them coming on with the full beam. Handy enough done.
(26-01-2015, 07:51 PM)KennyNire Wrote:  I have 4 spots on the front of mine. All i did was use a relay and ran them of the full beam wire. I put a switch on the dash to have the option to stop them coming on with the full beam. Handy enough done.

nice one Kenny,how did you attach the spots??? foto would be nice