Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2 Average
wipers intermitent
Hi guys new to this forum hello and ggod to have ,sinba49@hotmail.com
I have a berlingo 1900 diesel 2003 the wipers work then they slow down ,stop then decide to work , the fuel gage reads false levels when half full:brickwall shows full , any ideas guys :brickwall:
Try a search, somebody will be along before too long, but you may get a few pointers in the meantime
Hello and welcome to our place!
Where about are you?
I don't know how long you've had your Berlingo, but what you're describing sounds like the wipers may be on the 'automatic' setting.
The fuel gauge problem could be the sender or a COM2000 problem.
Your Citroen repairer would be able to see find the problem is very quickly using the Lexia diagnostic software.
The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ol'Jeffers for this post:
  • sinba49
wipers could be the motor, just replaced mine, got one from ebay for £15!
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to steve valentine for this post:
  • sinba49
Hi sinba49
I have 2002 multispace and it had wipers that worked intermittently, I removed the motor and opened the cover. there is a pointed piece inside that provides the earth. I shifted some of the grease and cleaned up the contact area and ..Bingo (excuse the pun). They have not missed a beat since. Can't help you with the fuel gauge problem, sorry.
Good luck... Pappy
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Pappy for this post:
  • jj09, sinba49
(07-09-2011, 12:52 PM)sinba49 Wrote:  Hi guys new to this forum hello and ggod to have ,sinba49@hotmail.com
I have a berlingo 1900 diesel 2003 the wipers work then they slow down ,stop then decide to work , the fuel gage reads false levels when half full:brickwall shows full , any ideas guys :brickwall:
You can test fuel gauge output with Lexia . Are you anywhere near Doncaster if so you are welcome to come to my home address & I`ll have a look for you with Lexia.
Also refer this link: http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1225 to give you an idea of what you are dealing with(No direct connection between Sender & Gauge)

2003 Citroën Berlingo 2.0HDi Multispace Desire
Wink 
(08-09-2011, 06:33 PM)BlueBlingo Wrote:  
(07-09-2011, 12:52 PM)sinba49 Wrote:  Hi guys new to this forum hello and ggod to have ,sinba49@hotmail.com
You can test fuel gauge output with Lexia . Are you anywhere near Doncaster if so you are welcome to come to my home address & I`ll have a look for you with Lexia.
Also refer this link: http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1225 to give you an idea of what you are dealing with(No direct connection between Sender & Gauge)

Thanks living in scotland will get a fix just needed a few pointers thanks to all who helped with their comments !