Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Sunshades and dog guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, unfortunately I've parted ways with my berlingo - so it is time to make some space in the garage!

For sale I have a full set of sun blinds for the mk2 including the bag, but not the fitting clips (I didn't use these as the blinds fit in without them). I got them from http://www.uvcarshades.co.uk/privacy-sha...-2809.html

Also I have a dog guard which is unused.

Can upload pics if you want - price wise I'd like to hear offers Smile with the sun blinds I reckon they're worth 50 really and the dog guard at least 75 - but alas they are only worth what people are willing to pay! Collection from Reading or I can post - again we can sort that out Smile

Cheers! J
Hi,We've just got a Guide dog puppy & are looking for a guard.What's your best price bearing in mind I make a ducks bum look slack.:lol::whistle:
I'd do 50 ? Can you collect or I can work out delivery cost too! J
I can get one online for £40.Interested? If so,are you near the M4?My son lives in Fleet so I come up about once a month.Confusedalut:
I'd do it for 40 yeah Smile I'm just off j11 of the m4 will drop you an email if that's okay?
(03-07-2014, 09:48 PM)jstar Wrote: [ -> ]I'd do it for 40 yeah Smile I'm just off j11 of the m4 will drop you an email if that's okay?

That's fine.I have sent you a pm.:thumbsup:Confusedalut: