Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Wiring diagram for mk3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm looking to bypass the `12v cigarette lighter supply to a perm feed. I know it comes from F9 but it is really difficult to get to it. I am trying to intercept the cable as it comes out the fuse panel.
Same with the head unit.
So does anyone have a wiring diagram, mine won't load in Sedre prob due to IE11
Have you tried a different browser?
How do you dictate which browser to open in?
There must be a battery low relay that controls head unit etc i can bypass
right found a way to view diagrams.

It looks as though power for 12v sockets go through Relay 3 in the BSI. Does anyone know what energizes the coil for R3? also what colour wires go to the BSI? It looks like they come in on Ports 1+10 1 being grey and 10 looks to be black. Is this correct?

Also looks like the common on R3 comes from a contact in Relay 7 (what brings this relay in?)
I wired in a perm feed to the cig lighter in my mk3. Remove the panel in the glove box and there is a thick (yellow I think) cable that goes nowhere and is capped off. I put a multimeter on it and it was a perm 12v. So I fed a wire from that to the lighter (with a fuse). Job done. I'll try get a pic for you if you like?
Thanks, I found a 5 way fuse strip that was 12V perm and installed a piggy back fuse carrier and went into that.
I cut the white AE810 (+ feed to front 12v cig socket) and fused it in.
I have carried out many mods and will be posting them all up soon to help others.
Hi,

Can somebody tell me where the rear cigaret lighter is connected to?
The additional 12V socket at the trunc (right back).

Thx!
(26-08-2014, 10:58 AM)richieski Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I found a 5 way fuse strip that was 12V perm and installed a piggy back fuse carrier and went into that.
I cut the white AE810 (+ feed to front 12v cig socket) and fused it in.
I have carried out many mods and will be posting them all up soon to help others.

Hi richieski i have just looked in the how to and can't see it there so can you tell us about the mod's with pics pleaseÂ