Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Part Number/Description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 2005 Multispace and One of the screws and black cap that holds the side window to the hinge is lost. Can anyone give me the part number and a correct name for the part. I live in France and I am having great difficulty locating one.
Hi 

Is this link any help?

If you can get the part number and still cannot get one locally then also try this Polish site:

https://salko.pl/

I've used them for hard to find items and their shipping prices are very good (20Zl [£4.00 GBP] for s set of seals)
(26-08-2014, 05:50 AM)dogginut Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 2005 Multispace and One of the screws and black cap that holds the side window to the hinge is lost. Can anyone give me the part number and a correct name for the part. I live in France and I am having great difficulty locating one.

I assume that you are asking about the rear window. Have a look at the pdf supplied. All the part numbers and names are there. My car is Peugeot Partner, so the pdf refers to Partner, but it is the same.
[attachment=4523]

Cheers,
saskak