Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Twitter or Facebook @BerlingoForum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
For any real time updates please follow us on twitter or Facebook. We are aiming to utilise it more and will be tweeting and posting more.

Citroen have offered to feature one of our tweets, so if you have a favourite thread or picture from the site, please post it in this thread and it'll go into the pot for selection!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-09-2014, 08:28 AM)Andre Wrote: [ -> ]For any real time updates please follow us on twitter or Facebook. We are aiming to utilise it more and will be tweeting and posting more.

Citroen have offered to feature one of our tweets, so if you have a favourite thread or picture from the site, please post it in this thread and it'll go into the pot for selection!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea Andre, must confess as the site was down for so long last week was wondering if you were unwell.

Do you have links for the Facebook and twitter pages please ?
facebook link is at the bottom of the site on all pages along the blue bar. with contact etc...
Well spotted that man, I totally missed that
That's brilliant as i am now following on Twitter and liked the Facebook page.
Cheers all - More followers and likes please!
Are you able to fix ,the posting new threads issue..?
I've sent several mails to Andre but no responses to date. I opened a support ticket at the web hosting site for the forum a couple of days ago and so far they have not responded. So far we are SOL.
Hi I am unable to post a new Thread  and get an SQL 1364 error

Help !!!

I tried messaging a moderator but no response so jumping on this topic here to see if anything comes back.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1364 - Field 'wid' doesn't have a default valueQuery:INSERT INTO mybb_threads (`fid`,`subject`,`prefix`,`icon`,`uid`,`username`,`dateline`,`lastpost`,`lastposter`,`lastposteruid`,`views`,`replies`,`visible`,`notes`) VALUES ('30','Change my M59 for a Skoda Yeti ???',0,0,3224,'geoff',1551944569,1551944569,'geoff',3224,0,0,1,'')
We all have the same problem geoff, been like this for 3 or 4 weeks now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6