Berlingo Forum

Full Version: My blingo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I'd start a blog on my berlingo van,  I've had it since last may and it's been fantastic. Other than replacing two rear tyres it's not needed anything done. It's an Lx but with some extras fitted by Citroen as it's an anniversary model,  it's got the bluetooth/usb stereo, airconditoning, the removable torch in the rear and a few other goodies,  I'm very happy with it and about the only thing I'd change would be to up the power a bit as previously I had a 175bhp laguna and the 75bhp can on occasions be slightly lacking. Anyway here's a few pics of it. 

[Image: DSC_0005_2.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0006_3.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0001_2.jpg]

Thanks for looking. 

Mark 
Nice looking Berlingo Mark...from memory the Anniversary vans only come in the special Garbato grey such as yours
Thanks Andre,  it was this colour I was looking for.  That or a black one,  obviously with airconditoning. 

Mark 
Looks great
Nice tidy looking van are you going to have a remap to up the power.
How is the peugeot 406 V6 going is it still on the same engine
175 down to 75BHP requires a different mindset.I recommend the Beach Boys & the Carpenters to name a few.Chill out man. Big Grin
Very nice looking motor Mark.
I did consider the remap and an alloy wheel upgrade but the 406 came up at a very sensible price so I went for that instead. The 406 is on its original engine, it's also a manual gearbox which I wanted too, that's not too bad on fuel itself. I just love the driving position in the berlingo and it's pretty comfy for a van. 

Mark 
It's my day off work tomorrow and I'm hoping the weather picks up a bit so I can get the berlingo cleaned up a bit, it's caked in winter road crud. 

Mark 
I had the handbrake cables replaced today due to one snapping ,a mate of mine did the job the only issue being access on mine as it has the double passenger seat which made getting at the end of the cable tricky. Anyhow it's all sorted now and it feels alot better in use, next jobs on the agenda is the timing belt /tensioners /waterpump /auxiliary belt and an oil change when the weather picks up. 

Mark 
Pages: 1 2