Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Berlingo MK3 sticker for forum users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI

Would it be an idea to make a berlingo sticker for users her on berlingo forum, I would like to drive with one on my car if it looks like something like the attached photo?

Can anyone make something like this?
Hi, tried the above link, but when you click on the HERE link to go to the shop, it tells me access is denied. Any solutions?
Don't work for me either, may be something that went oops during the last site update. Send a PM to Andre
Thanks Trevor, I have PM'd Andre as suggested.
yes need omeone to make a lowered mk3 sticker like the first photo!
(08-03-2015, 02:02 PM)creith34 Wrote: [ -> ]yes need omeone to make a lowered mk3 sticker like the first photo!
What happened to the front number plate or don't you need one in Ireland ??  Confused
(08-03-2015, 09:01 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 02:02 PM)creith34 Wrote: [ -> ]yes need omeone to make a lowered mk3 sticker like the first photo!
What happened to the front number plate or don't you need one in Ireland ??  Confused

they are needed haha just throw it on the window because it looks nicer without it 
Yes iv'e got to agree look's better with out it and it's a great looking van  Cool how's the air suspension coming along ??
Hi guys

I've actually PM'd the company previously who made the sticker kragelund has posted above. Had no joy up until today, so if you do, let me know.

Re: stickers...they are on Amazon so will get the links updated across the site once there are photos against each item.
Pages: 1 2