Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Valeo heater control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
More help needed please

My heater control has packed up.
It has the valeo number of 030809u
All I can seem to find is a valeo 030807 unit that looks similar but they all seem to say without a/c
What is the difference with these control units as my a/c control button is separate on the bank of switches above the radio.
I can't seem to find one anywhere Sad
Can anyone advise me of a replacement that will fit
many thanks
Andy
I think the blower control is continuously variable control on the A/C instead of the multi-position switch on the non-A/C.
Many thanks for that.
That may explain why mine hasn't got any numbers on the dial.
The closest I can get is a 30807d, but those are 3 pins out of 6 and mine is 4 pins out of 6 for the main connections

I have stripped my heater control apart today and what looks to have happened is that there are three connections that move around pcb connections when the dial is turned. These connections are loose against the pcb, I have had pcb and SMT experience at work so I have tried just to move them slightly and make them tighter against the board and this has made a big difference. It isn't 100% but so need to find some connection paste/grease and that should sort it.

I hope this help someone else out there. It is quite easy to strip these units down, use just have to think about it before you go wading in and break it.