Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Best way to get the slammed look partner quicksilver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, new to the forum, just been given a 2006 peugeot partner quicksilver as a van for putting bikes in and camping.I want it low but trying to figure out how low I can go on standard shocks and what size of wheels will fit when it's been lowered?
Thanks for any advice

Marc
(06-06-2015, 02:46 PM)ISweeneymarc Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, new to the forum,  just been given a 2006 peugeot partner quicksilver as a van for putting bikes in and camping.I want it low but trying to figure out how low I can go on standard shocks and what size of wheels will fit when it's been lowered?
Thanks for any advice

Marc

Low Smile
Hello and welcome to the forum torsion bar on the rear can be done you have to take it apart big job if it's rusted recon rear axil coil overs on the front so you can go low the wheel i'm not sure do a search on member's berlingo's ??
(22-06-2015, 09:19 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to the forum  torsion bar on the rear can be done you have to take it apart big job if it's rusted recon rear axil coil overs on the front so you can go low  the wheel i'm not sure do a search on member's berlingo's ??

Thanks for the help, gonna get peugeot ecosse to lower it in the next few weeks on citroen C2 gt wheels. Should look a little bit better.
Make sure we see the pics or it didn't happen  Wink