Berlingo Forum

Full Version: NEWBIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello from Scotland just purchased a 2003 Berlingo forte too make it easier to tranport
my mobility scooter great space looked at this great site and the information and advice offered
found members very informative and knowlegable  look forward to information exchange Smile
The Berlingo is an ace vehicle for your needs, welcome to the Forum and may all your problems be little ones - not that sort of little ones !!!! Things like where do I put the washer fluid etc..........................................
Thanks Geoff we can only hope for just those little problems lol
Hi & welcome.Enjoy your Berllingo & the Forum Smile
thanks Ron

banana flavoured windows rule lol
(15-02-2016, 10:04 PM)znapp33 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Ron

banana flavoured  windows rule lol
The reason I use strawberry flavoured windows is that my son reckons Berlingo owners have dementia & lick the windows. It embarrasses him now. Big Grin
Hello znapp welcome to the forum good to have you with us i use windows 10 it taste of nothing but it's warm. Confused
HI znapp33
Hello snapp33.

You know, I got an 04 plate in 2010 for similar reasons, my mobility scooter and daughters wheel chair. Served the 5 of us well (mostly) for over 5 years Smile