Berlingo Forum

Full Version: iPhone & Bluetooth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya

Upgraded my iPhone to the 5c now every other phone call I get is all distorted and a nightmare to hear!

Went to Citroen and they reckon it's a network issue? I disagree as i'm still with EE but a new phone.

Can anyone help please?
Pair up your old phone or different phone, if it still is distorted it a car Bluetooth issue, if it's clear with the other phone it's a iPhone problem, either way it's unlikely to be network related unless you are in a very poor reception area.

When you use your iPhone is it on a mount or buried away in a pocket or elsewhere ? If the Bluetooth is not strong on the iPhone and it's buried in the boot etc it will distort on the Bluetooth connection, if that's the case bring the phone nearer the Bluetooth which is usually in the front of the car.

Mark
Thanks Mark

Phone sits on dash, but was also thinking about pairing old phone too.

If it is the phone what can I do? Surely all iPhones are the same.
Hi LeakyLou,

If it is the phone and it is a very recent upgrade, you may be able to return it to ee as I believe they have a trial period for new phones or even as faulty unsuitable. You may be able to exchange it for a different phone .

Mark

Sent from my BUSH 5 Android using Tapatalk