Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Helloooo from York!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys Nice to meet you my name is Thomas im 23 and from the beautiful city of York North Yorkshire and it is nice to meet you all!!

I have been a berlingo owner now on and off for the last 5 years (Vans & now a car) but have only just come across the forum while searching for some solutions so i hope to get to know a few of you during my time on here!

The berlingo has served me so well over the years in my jobs as i work as a child suppoert worker pluss a week end DJ ... I have been riddiculed from "friends" because i dont drive something "cool" but i love my car! it Plenty of room for screaming kids and speakers and decks haha

Thanks alot! three cheers for our faverate Pope Mobile!!! woop woop woop

Thomas,

Anyone giving you grief about the coolness of your Berlingo should be shown the hard facts, proceeded by you getting into said Berlingo full of kids and pulling away gently at 40+mpg.

Welcome to the site Thomas :wave:
I get ridiculed now and again, but it doesn't take them long to realise what a practical car it is, they soon want to have a drive in it.

Welcome to the forum from sunny Wakefield!
Hi Thomas and welcome aboard.

My brother calls mine the "Pope mobile" as well Rolleyes
[img][Image: skiholiday2010lesarc063.jpg][/img]

show em its more than a berlingo

Pete
[img][Image: skiholiday2010lesarc061.jpg][/img]

Both these pisc with winter tyres and steels, my alloys put away intill Spring, they are black also though.
Pete
Hello Thomas, people have teased me too about my Berlingo, but I don't care. Often a few months down the line they usually want me to move something or other for them in it.
Ha Ha! I always remind them of their teasing though!
merry
Pch i forget how good your Berlingo looks :drool:
PCH Nice car!! Looks like an off road monster haha

Manny thanks guys for the welcome. Merry your 100% right too !!!

Thomas