Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Pollen Filter Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wanting to replace pollen filter on my MK3 Multispace 90HDI VTR but I have looked for its location, I have been unable to find it it must be hidden out of sight can some kind person tell me were to find it so as a new filter can be fitted, hopefully without too much trouble or being time consuming
On the mk2 it is in the passengers footwear. Have you checked there?
There are detailed pix for a Mk II here. I think a mk 3 is quite similar. Haven't pulled mine out yet.
(21-01-2012, 05:27 PM)tucker Wrote: [ -> ]On the mk2 it is in the passengers footwear. Have you checked there?
I had looked under the dash on passenger side were I thought that I would find it, when you say the footwell do you mean down beside were your feet sit

Where the passenger's feet go, but above them, below the glovebox.

If you were to lie in the passenger footwelll looking up, you would see it. You cannot see it from above.
(21-01-2012, 05:52 PM)Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Where the passenger's feet go, but above them, below the glovebox.

If you were to lie in the passenger footwelll looking up, you would see it. You cannot see it from above.

I have done that at first but it appears the Mk2 is different to the mk 3 if you do do that you see a thick plastic cover which can be removed but then you see another plastic cover held on with 2 nuts, the cover is actually covering part of the pedal assy so it appears the 2 models are different, thanks anyway may have to phone dealership monday morn.
(21-01-2012, 06:44 PM)caravancrazy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2012, 05:52 PM)Coco Wrote: [ -> ]Where the passenger's feet go, but above them, below the glovebox.

I have done that at first but it appears the Mk2 is different to the mk 3 if you do do that you see a thick plastic cover which can be removed but then you see another plastic cover held on with 2 nuts, the cover is actually covering part of the pedal assy so it appears the 2 models are different, thanks anyway may have to phone dealership monday morn.

Hi
This may be a daft question, but do you have air conditioning in your Berlingo?

Caravancrazy, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll mail you a file with the details on changing the pollen filter on a Mk 3.