Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Wiper blade recommendation - please make one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some new wiper blades for my Mk 1. What's the best type / make to fit. Currently fitted are the modern flat beam type - they are crap, but that may be because they are a cheap brand.....

I ask because my old Saab 900 only likes champion blades - nothing else works as well or lasts as long. I think Champion made the original part for Saab so maybe that has something to do with it.

Does the Berlingo have a preferred type?
Ive the flat ones on mine unsure of make tho as i nicked them misses Landrover but work superb
Currently have Bosch and they are rubbish. Previously used Ebay special flat type - they were better.
Certainly not the ones available from "Poundshop" emporiums, don't bother, they are shite....
I've tried the cheapo's from the large local car spares supplier & they are poor. Replaced them with conventional style Champion & they are very good.
I use bosch, get them from ebay at a 1/4 the price halfords charge.

22" passenger 20" driver
I have used Bosch wipers for years & think they are the best.Unipart used to be good but I haven't used them recently.