Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Heater matrix resister part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have had the fault where the fan blows on full so i have bought a couple of resisters and changed them but on removing one of the old ones managed to remove one of the small bits of copper that the resister lead sits in. Anyway i need to source the whole part has anyone got an suggestions or breaking a car that i can get the heater blower matrix board from.

Plenty of info elsewhere on the forum and parts from e-bay
Loads on Ebay for £15 approx.
(24-03-2012, 09:10 PM)tucker Wrote: [ -> ]Loads on Ebay for £15 approx.

well thats it i looked on ebay but i thought all the listings were for the resister only , what search title did you use ?
It's a heater resistor pack. The metal fin shaped piece:

Resistor pack

To my knowledge this provides the whole thing and not just the two resistors. You could always message them to double check before you buy.
(25-03-2012, 09:14 AM)tucker Wrote: [ -> ]It's a heater resistor pack. The metal fin shaped piece:

Resistor pack

To my knowledge this provides the whole thing and not just the two resistors. You could always message them to double check before you buy.

yep that the part thanks... ordered
I had to replace a very similar part on my Peugeot 406 back in 2003, it cost £100 plus vat!
Great got the part today £18.50 from ebay fitted in a few mins, heater blower back up and running,Big Grin
Good stuff.

A b it cheaper than the £100 plus fitting from the main dealers.