Berlingo Forum

Full Version: WTD - Front door speaker grille Forte Multispace 2001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Newbie here - just inherited my sis-in-laws 2001 Forte multispace as a bike transporter (wanted a van but wife said no - due to no seats for the baby!)

Sis-in-law lost the drivers door speaker grille a while back - anyone have one they can sell or where I can get one (aside from Citroen directly)

Have paypal money waiting!

Thanks,

A
They're only about £8 from Citroen

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk 2
I think I may have one will check when I get home later for you, where abouts do you live for postage
(04-06-2012, 10:09 AM)andysmiff1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Newbie here - just inherited my sis-in-laws 2001 Forte multispace as a bike transporter (wanted a van but wife said no - due to no seats for the baby!)

Sis-in-law lost the drivers door speaker grille a while back - anyone have one they can sell or where I can get one (aside from Citroen directly)

Thanks,

A

I got 2 from deatons scrapyard, chesterfield for £2 for both of a mk1 x reg berlingo multispace and they fitted my 2004 as the part numbers were the same.
(04-06-2012, 10:09 AM)andysmiff1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thanks,

A

I have a 2001 multispace with driver's side speaker grille missing as well. Where we you able to find yours?