Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During the interlude from the chinesehookers.co.uk and matureslags.com there was this one appeared.
TDI

Has anyone declared a mod to their insurance co?

Also they wont divulge where this extra torque appears
I really do like mine where it is as standard,not much more above tickover.
Hi,
I have got one of these TDI Tuning boxes on my 2.0 Hdi and i have declared it to insurance and it put my premium up by about £25 along with tinted windows and a towbar which add another £20 on the premium, it seems a lot an extra £45 in total for these mods/acessories but its better than having insurance void in an accident.
(21-08-2012, 12:18 PM)BerlingoHDI Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have got one of these TDI Tuning boxes on my 2.0 Hdi and i have declared it to insurance and it put my premium up by about £25 along with tinted windows and a towbar which add another £20 on the premium, it seems a lot an extra £45 in total for these mods/acessories but its better than having insurance void in an accident.

does the box make a really noticable difference?

The cheaper one looks to offer more bang-for-buck but the expensive one is adjustable.
I find 'surfing' on the torque-wave with the gearbox very satisfying and wouldnt want to have it spread out too much.