Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Bsi battery light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi My van for no reason today after ticking over for a while to warm up, put on all the dash lights and turned on the lights. The stop light flashed, all the airbag lights came on everything came on, the rev counter didnt work and the servive display had three dotted lines. I panicked and disconnected the battery in case sometging was burning or shorting out. After a look around could not see or smell anything. I reconnected the positive battery pole and the van started but the airbag lights were on. I checked on here and found a bsi reset procedure (what is a bsi and where is it on the van). this got all the light out and thought i was sorted. Then a drive down the road and when i parked the radio didnt turn off the interior light stayed on and the central display stayed on and the locking would not work from the key. Sorry about the long winded explanation, i drive a 07 1.6 hdi van. Can anyone suggest my next move, i want to remove the bsi and see if it is wet but dont know where or what it is.
Hi there welcome to the forum I think the bsi unit is next to the fuse box below and to the right of the steering coluum. there are threads and pictures on the site somewhere have search.
Thanks for that, goin at it now as soon as the brekfast is finished.