Berlingo Forum

Full Version: front speaker wiring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
right guys its really time i got my finger out and hooked my front speakers in to my amp! iv ran the wires along passenger side next to the hand brake, so all im left to do is cut into the harness!
on the top of my stereo its telling me that b5 to 8 are my front connections (+/-) but my question is...

do i just cut the harness and reconnect using crimp connectors to my speaker cable running from the amp?

cheers in advance folks

Doc

[Image: 2nldcnk.jpg]

[Image: noactw.jpg]

best explain the photos too! bottom pic im holding the harness.. the thick grey and orange are b7 and 8 and the thinner double wires (peach and yellow) are b5/6 obv dont match the colour guide on my stereo.. am i right in thinking they will just be the same but a different colour?
just as well i read the sticker again before i got the snips out lmao b3 to b6*
Yes you can use crimp connectors or use a bit of solder and heat shrink the connection, is it an aftermarket head unit you are using, Also i would be interested to know what amp and speakers you have got and a write up of the sound quality with the amp running to speakers.